We are seeking a weekend coach for our Santry Gym. CrossFit Bua is a fast-moving, multi-location strength and conditioning company on a mission to deliver informed, engaging, and superior fitness coaching to people from all walks of life. At CrossFit Bua, we work hard, build relationships, and strive to create a place where people can grow. We are conscientious in everything we do because people’s health and fitness – both physical and mental – depend on us.
Part-time Coaching Position Summary
CrossFit Bua is seeking an individual devoted to providing exceptional fitness coaching and to lead a community at our Santry location
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you are dedicated to serving customers by providing superior fitness coaching, both inside and outside of Crossfit classes. Additionally, you will build a real community, take care of our facility and create an environment for growth.
Your key tasks include, but are not limited to: working 2-5 hours per week, coaching classes, attending team meetings and coaching development sessions. It also includes responding to CrossFit Bua gym and member needs/requests and upholding the CrossFit Bua standards and driving the culture.
To accomplish this mission, you will have a high degree of problem solving and autonomy based on your past successes and relevant experience. You must be a great communicator, organized, and have proven success in supporting customers to enhance customer satisfaction.
– Plan and coach classes to the highest standard.
– Go above and beyond to leave the CrossFit Bua facility looking better than you found it.
– Work the CrossFit Bua reception before classes, which includes, but is not limited to; helping with gym set-up, member check-in, account management, and general gym cleanliness and product replenishment.
– Provide attentive and friendly service to CrossFit Bua members.
– Shape and nurture lasting relationships, be a resource to support, and develop lifelong subscribers.
– Set up new members and manage current members on Wodify.
– Escalate concerns/issues to management.
– Embody CrossFit Bua values/mission and be an exceptional representative of the brand.
– CrossFit Level 2 would be strongly preferred.
– 1+ years CrossFit coaching experience
– CRM experience; previous use/knowledge of Wodify is a plus
– Thrive on providing exceptional customer service
– Place importance on attention to detail
– Able to solve problems and operate with a high degree of autonomy
– Track record of being part of fast-paced, highly successful organizations
– An outstanding team player with the ability to set high, attainable goals and help the team achieve world-class results
– Deep appreciation and empathy for our users and customers with a strong commitment to customer advocacy and success
– An experienced CrossFitter with strong knowledge of CrossFit movements, terminology and brands
More about CrossFit Bua:
CrossFit Bua is a growth-focused fitness company. Excellence in coaching and programming, world-class facilities and a clearly defined culture have been the main drivers of its success and growth to-date.
CrossFit Bua was founded in 2012 by Jamie Lawlor having professionally coached for the previous 12 years. CrossFit Bua has now grown to a team of 10+ coaches and with three locations across Dublin and Co. Kildare.
Additionally, CrossFit Bua owns and operates one of the largest CrossFit competitions in the world, the CrossFit® Filthy 150. The event attracts some of the biggest stars of the sport to Ireland every year and continues to grow and evolve.
Culture matters at CrossFit Bua. We pay attention every day to our core values, and encourage all our team members to live them fully:
Be Humble — We embrace feedback, we put the team first, and we are committed to a growth mindset.
Be Hungry — We pursue excellence, we have a ridiculous work ethic, and we take extreme ownership in every way.
Be Happy — We connect and relate to everyone, we create a sense of belonging, and we never whine, complain or make excuses.
CrossFit Bua Ltd is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.